If you have had one of our treatments, or you are thinking about it, please take a moment to read the aftercare advice, it is important that you become fully aware and understand what should be done by yourself both before and after a treatment in the interest of your personal health, safety, well-being and to ensure you get the best results. Ensuring you read this, will also maximise and prolong the benefits of your treatment. If you have any questions, comments or worries, please contact us straight away.
Facial Aftercare Advice
• Avoid wearing make-up for at least six hours after a facial treatment.
• Always cleanse, tone and moisturise your face. To prevent loss of moisture, protect the skin from make-up and to keep the skin soft and supple.
• Always remove all traces of make-up at the end of the day.
• Drink plenty of water (we recommend 6-8 glasses per day).
• Eat a healthy, balanced diet – include at least five portions of fruit and vegetables.
• Do not undertake any other facial skincare treatments within 48 hours of having a facial.
• Avoid sunbathing for up to 12 hours.
• Avoid direct heat, such as saunas, hot baths, showers or a hot hairdryer.
• Do not apply perfume or perfumed products to treated area within 48 hours of having a facial.
• Stay away from direct sunlight/sunbeds and heat e.g. saunas for 48 hours after having a facial.
• Do not apply any other exfoliating skincare products for 72 hours after having a facial.
• Always use an SPF sunscreen to block ultraviolet B rays.
• Avoid smoking and alcohol.
Tel: 01293 539 294
After hours: 07525 710 451 (please text us)
Monday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday 9:00am to 8:00pm
Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm