If you have had one of our treatments, or you are thinking about it, please take a moment to read the aftercare advice, it is important that you become fully aware and understand what should be done by yourself both before and after a treatment in the interest of your personal health, safety, well-being and to ensure you get the best results. Ensuring you read this, will also maximise and prolong the benefits of your treatment. If you have any questions, comments or worries, please contact us straight away.
Eyelash/Brow Tinting Aftercare
• A patch test will be necessary 24 hours before these treatments.
• Avoid rubbing the eyes.
• Avoid heat treatments or sunbathing for 24 hours, as this fades the tint.
• Avoid putting your contact lenses back in for the rest of the day.
• Although we do make sure every trace of dye is removed, it is possible that residues may remain.
• Do not apply makeup or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
Tel: 01293 539 294
After hours: 07525 710 451 (please text us)
Monday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday 9:00am to 8:00pm
Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm