If you have had one of our treatments, or you are thinking about it, please take a moment to read the aftercare advice, it is important that you become fully aware and understand what should be done by yourself both before and after a treatment in the interest of your personal health, safety, well-being and to ensure you get the best results. Ensuring you read this, will also maximise and prolong the benefits of your treatment. If you have any questions, comments or worries, please contact us straight away.
Make-up Aftercare Advice
• Be aware of allergic reactions – in the event of this remove with damp cotton wool and apply a soothing lotion such as calamine lotion.
• To re-apply lipstick, do this with a lip brush, apply lip gloss and blot.
• Avoid activities such as swimming, saunas, steam rooms and other hot environments.
• Avoid touching the face.
• Use a spray fixative or setting powder to make the products on the face last longer.
• Use blotting sheets/paper that soak up excess oil on the skin without ruining makeup.
• Removal of products – use eye make up remover and cleanser.
• Try to cleanse, tone and moisturise your face twice a day using products suitable for your skin type.
• Give your skin a day of ‘rest’ so it can return to its normal pH and prevent the chance of break-out and stress of the skin!
Tel: 01293 539 294
After hours: 07525 710 451 (please text us)
Monday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday 9:00am to 8:00pm
Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm