If you have had one of our treatments, or you are thinking about it, please take a moment to read the aftercare advice, it is important that you become fully aware and understand what should be done by yourself both before and after a treatment in the interest of your personal health, safety, well-being and to ensure you get the best results. Ensuring you read this, will also maximise and prolong the benefits of your treatment. If you have any questions, comments or worries, please contact us straight away.
Reflexology Aftercare Advice
• In order to ensure the full benefits of a treatment clients are usually asked to carry out the following advice for 24 hours following treatment:
• Drink lots of water as this will help hydrate the body, flush out toxins and improve energy levels.
• Try to rest for the rest of the day as this will help the treatment work to its full potential and will allow your body to begin the balancing/healing process.
• Avoid tea, coffee and alcohol as these are stimulants and will reduce the effectiveness of the treatment.
• Eat a light and healthy diet to allow your body to put its energy into healing
• Introduce into your lifestyle any type of activity/exercise that may be suitable for you.
• Follow recommendations for further treatment.
Tel: 01293 539 294
After hours: 07525 710 451 (please text us)
Monday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday 9:00am to 8:00pm
Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm