If you have had one of our treatments, or you are thinking about it, please take a moment to read the aftercare advice, it is important that you become fully aware and understand what should be done by yourself both before and after a treatment in the interest of your personal health, safety, well-being and to ensure you get the best results. Ensuring you read this, will also maximise and prolong the benefits of your treatment. If you have any questions, comments or worries, please contact us straight away.
Pedicure Aftercare Advice
• Wear cotton socks as they allow the feet to breath and do not induce sweating.
• Pay special attention to drying in between the toes after showering and bathing.
• Avoid tight fitting footwear.
• Do not cut the toe nails too short or down the sides as this will make them grow inwards.
• Regularly treat hard skin on a gradual basis.
• Do foot exercises to keep the joints moving.
• Have regular pedicures – fortnightly if the feet need a lot of attention and monthly if they are in better condition.
• Allow adequate time after your pedicure for your nails to dry and wear open toe shoes/flip flops.
• Use non-acetone varnish remover.
Tel: 01293 539 294
After hours: 07525 710 451 (please text us)
Monday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday 9:00am to 8:00pm
Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm