If you have had one of our treatments, or you are thinking about it, please take a moment to read the aftercare advice, it is important that you become fully aware and understand what should be done by yourself both before and after a treatment in the interest of your personal health, safety, well-being and to ensure you get the best results. Ensuring you read this, will also maximise and prolong the benefits of your treatment. If you have any questions, comments or worries, please contact us straight away.
Massage Aftercare Advice
Following a massage you must ensure you:
• Drink at least 6 glasses of water.
• Do not sit in the sun (if oil has been used).
• Avoid alcohol for the next 24 hours.
• Avoid tea and coffee for the next 12 hours.
• Avoid caffeine i.e. headache tablets, fizzy drinks, coffee etc.
• You may suffer from mild headaches or nausea following your treatment (this is due to the elimination of toxins and will be rectified by drinking water).
• Take care when driving as you will not be as alert after your treatment.
• Avoid sunbeds, saunas and steam rooms for the next 12 hours.
• Do not exfoliate for at least one week.
Tel: 01293 539 294
After hours: 07525 710 451 (please text us)
Monday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday 9:00am to 8:00pm
Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm