If you have had one of our treatments, or you are thinking about it, please take a moment to read the aftercare advice, it is important that you become fully aware and understand what should be done by yourself both before and after a treatment in the interest of your personal health, safety, well-being and to ensure you get the best results. Ensuring you read this, will also maximise and prolong the benefits of your treatment. If you have any questions, comments or worries, please contact us straight away.
Manicure Aftercare Advice
• Apply hand cream regularly.
• Rubber gloves should be worn as water and detergents will weaken the nails and have a drying effect on the skin and they will prolong the life of your varnish.
• Drink plenty of water as this helps strengthen the nails and hydrates the skin and is essential part of maintaining a healthy body (we recommend 6-8 glasses per day).
• Eat a healthy, balanced diet – include at least five portions of fruit and vegetables.
• Gentle buffing of the nails will strengthen them.
• Allow adequate time after your manicure for your nails to dry before leaving the salon.
• Massage cuticle with oil.
• Use non-acetone varnish remover.
• Have regular manicures.
Tel: 01293 539 294
After hours: 07525 710 451 (please text us)
Monday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday 9:00am to 8:00pm
Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm