If you have had one of our treatments, or you are thinking about it, please take a moment to read the aftercare advice, it is important that you become fully aware and understand what should be done by yourself both before and after a treatment in the interest of your personal health, safety, well-being and to ensure you get the best results. Ensuring you read this, will also maximise and prolong the benefits of your treatment. If you have any questions, comments or worries, please contact us straight away.
Aromatherapy Aftercare Advice
• Drink plenty of water or herbal teas to help with the elimination of the toxins from the body.
• Do not shower or have a bath for eight hours to give the oils time to penetrate the skin to the bloodstream.
• Avoid tea, coffee and caffeine drinks as caffeine is a stimulant to the body and will not help you to relax.
• Do not sunbathe or use sunbeds for 24 hours – if phototoxic oils have been used this may cause the skin to burn.
• Eat a light and healthy diet to allow your body to put its energy into healing.
• Rest and relax after the treatment to help the body heal itself.
• Avoid smoking and alcohol for 24 hours to eliminate more toxins being reintroduced into the body.
• Eat five portions of fruit and vegetables a day.
Tel: 01293 539 294
After hours: 07525 710 451 (please text us)
Monday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday 9:00am to 8:00pm
Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm